Saturday, April 18, 2009

Welcome!

Hey everybody, My name is Eliza Cedroni and I'm a photographer/photoshop enthusiast in Maine. Recently I've decided to expand my business to include digital scrapbooking kits. I'm so excited about this addition! I wanted to start out by offering a free set of letters. I picked my favorite collection of letters so far to offer. It's a basic black font with beautiful purple flowers on them. Very elegant.

If you love this collection as much as I do and would like to have it for free, all you have to do is become a follower of this blog. Than shoot me an e-mail to freefont@kdcfoto.com telling me you signed up. That's it!


Here is a larger view of one of the letters.

I would love feedback about any and all my collections. Positive or negative. If you think the letters need to be bigger or the graphics are too big.......or if you just love everything, I want to know. Feel free to leave comments. (I'm sorry but I will screen all comments before posting them. If you leave a comment and don't see it, it doesn't mean I didn't get it.)

Thank all of you for clicking through to my blog.